What types of tests can I take?
All types of tests are bookable, but occupational driver’s licence tests will be prioritised, these are:
-Category C and D driving tests and theory tests
-Taxi driver certification
-Certificate of professional competence
-Train drivers licence
-Drivers certificate test
Do I have to use a face mask when taking my test?
- Yes, it is required that you and the examiner use a face mask during the driving test. Please bring a face mask, or use the one we hand out.
- It is recommended that you use a face mask during the theory test. Please bring a face mask.
- When taking the theory test with an interpreter, it is required that both you and the interpreter use a face mask.
Information about how to wear a face mask can be found here (pdf, Folkhälsomyndighetens webbplats)
What happens if I fail my theory test and thus won't be able to book a new test before I'm about to take my driving test?
If you have a scheduled driving test you need to cancel it since you are required to have an approved theory test before you can take your driving test.
If you cancel your test at least 24 hours prior to its starting time, your test fee will automatically be refunded.
For how long will the access to test times be limited?
We continuously follow recommendations from the Public Health Agency. Decisions can be taken with short notice depending on the development of the situation. That is why we are not able to answer the question whether or not to further limit the number of tests.
For how long is my test valid?
- If you have an approved theory test taken between March 1 2020 and September 30 2021, your test has an extended validity period of six months from the day the test was approved.
- If you take a theory test after September 30 2021, it will be valid for four months from the day the test was approved (normal rules applies).
If I cancel my test, is it free of charge?
Yes it is. If you cancel your test and its starting time is in less than 24 hours, you'll have to contact us. If you’ve already paid the test fee you’ll be refunded. Don't forget to provide your name, address and contact information. Contact us by filling in this form.
Please note that the test fee will be refunded if the compulsory risk training still is valid. If the cancellation requires a driving test, the test fee will be refunded only if your theory test is valid.
I’ve cancelled my test, when and how do I get a refund?
If you paid the test fee with your credit card and you have no unpaid fees with us, we will issue a refund to your credit card. Please observe that this might take a couple of days.
If you’ve paid your test fee via invoice and do not have any unpaid fees with us, the money will be credited to Trafikverket for two months before an automatic repayment via Swedbank occurs. If you do not have an account with Swedbank, payment will occur via a withdrawl slip. If you wish to get your payment earlier than this, please contact our customer service.
I was ill, which was the reason that I didn’t show up to my test. I hadn’t cancelled it. Do I have to pay my test?
Yes, if you have had the opportunity to cancel you test, you'll have to pay for it if you didn't show up. If you haven’t been able to cancel your test, e.g. due to hospitalization, you need to write to us with an attached medical certificate to verify this.