What types of tests can I take?
The number of tests are limited due to the situation with covid-19.
- All types of tests can be booked and carried out, but occupational driver’s licence tests will be prioritised, these are:
-Category C and D driving tests and theory tests
-Taxi driver certification
-Certificate of professional competence
-Train driving licence
-Drivers certificate test
- We give precedence to two tests for those who are taking their theory test or driving test for the first time for authorisation A, AM, B and for taxi driving test.
For how long will the access to test times be limited?
We continuously follow recommendations from the Public Health Agency. Decisions can be taken with short notice depending on the development of the situation. That is why we are not able to answer the question whether or not to further limit the number of tests.
For how long is my test valid?
- If you have an approved theory test or approved driving test taken before March 1 2020 and it is still valid March 30 2020, your test has an extended validity period of six months from the day the test was approved.
- If you have an approved theory test taken between March 1 2020 and September 30 2020, your test has an extended validity period of six months from the day the test was approved.
- If you take a theory test after September 30 2020, it will be valid for four months from the day the test was approved (normal rules applies).
If I cancel my test, is it free of charge?
Yes it is. At the moment you do not have to pay the test fee even though you cancel your test and its starting time is in less than 24 hours, but you'll have to contact us. This applies regardless of why you ask to cancel your test. If you’ve already paid the fee you’ll be refunded.
I’ve cancelled my test, when and how do I get a refund?
If you paid the test fee with your credit card and you have no unpaid fees with us, we will issue a refund to your credit card. Please observe that this might take a couple of days.
If you’ve paid your test fee via invoice and do not have any unpaid fees with us, the money will be credited to Trafikverket for two months before an automatic repayment via Swedbank occurs. If you do not have an account with Swedbank, payment will occur via a withdrawl slip. If you wish to get your payment earlier than this, please contact our customer service.
I was ill, which was the reason that I didn’t show up to my test. I hadn’t cancelled it. Do I have to pay my test?
Yes, if you have had the opportunity to cancel you test, you'll have to pay for it if you didn't show up. If you haven’t been able to cancel your test, e.g. due to hospitalization, you need to write to us with an attached medical certificate to verify this.
Is it possible that I will have to wait to be able to take my test due to covid-19?
Yes. We separate and distance large groups to avoid close contact in our waiting rooms and during theory tests, which is why the access to test times is limited. However, this depends on when you book your test. Test appointments are made available 11 months in advance, and we recommend to book well in advance. You do not have to wait until training is complete to book your test.
What actions do you take to offer more test appointments?
We’re doing everything we can to offer as many tests as possible, taking into account the availability of personnel. During weekdays, we increase theory test groups and at certain times we offer tests during weekdays in several cities.
How do I find an earlier test appointment?
Tests are continuously being cancelled and rescheduled, which means that test appointments may appear in our booking system. We recommend you to keep an eye in our booking system or call our customer service on +46 771 17 18 19, to find an earlier test appointment.