Our main focus is the health of our employees and our customers. We therefore ask you to follow recommendations from the Public Health Agency regarding the coronavirus covid-19 when you are about to take a test or a photo for your licence.
If you have a time booked in with us and you are ill or experiencing any flu like symptoms, we kindly ask you to cancel your booking. You can book a new time with us in our online booking system. Please observe that for categories AM, A, B, BE and tractor there are no availabe times until after May 4.
Our online booking system
To get your fee back or if you have questions about your fee, please write directly to us by
filling in this form and enter your personal identification number.
You can also contact Trafikverket customer service for driving exams at +46 (0)771-17 18 19.
Extended validity period of your approved category B test
The Swedish Transport Agency has decided to temporarily extend the period of validity of category B approved theory tests, or approved driving tests, to six months.
This means that your test will be valid for six months from the day the test was approved.
The extension will be applied automatically.
Read more in the press release from the Swedish Transport Agency (in Swedish)
Are you taking a test or a photo for your driving licence?
We kindly ask those of you who are going to take a photo for a driver’s licence renewal to postpone your visit if you are ill or experiencing any flu like symptoms.
Limited number of driving and theory tests from Monday, March 23
From Monday March 23, we’re limiting the number of theory and driving tests during a period of time. This mainly regards Stockholm, since it is the area where the Public Health Organisation estimates the spread of the coronavirus to be higher.
Our measures from March 23 - May 4
- At out driving test office in Stockholm City we are cancelling theory tests of category AM, B, BE and tractor booked in between March 23 and April 30. Customers affected by this will be informed via e-mail, letter or text message.
- New bookings of theory tests, categories AM, A, B, BE and tractor are closed in the whole country until May 4, but there are available times from May 4. You can book your test today.
- Customers who have a driving test but no theory test booked in before May 4, will get their driving test cancelled, since an approved theory test is required before you can take your driving test. Affected customers will be informed via e-mail, letter or text message that their test has been cancelled. A new test can be booked no earlier than May 4.
- Occupational driver’s licence tests and tests for those who have an approved theory or driving test will be prioritised in the whole country.
Following tests will be carried out:
-Driving and theory tests categories C and D
-Taxi driver certification
-Certificate of professional competence
-Train drivers licence
-Drivers certificate test
-Driving tests for customers who have an approved theory test (category A, B, BE)
-Theory tests for customers who have an approved driving test (category B)
Customers who have an approved theory test of category A, B or BE need to contact our customer service or a driving test office, to book in a driving test during the period March 23 until April 30.
Customers who have an approved driving test of category B need to contact our customer service or a driving test office, to book in a theory test during the period March 23 until April 30.
The measures start on March 23 and continue until the preliminary date of May 4
To prevent the spread of infection, we also take following actions
We urge everyone to follow the recommendations from the Public Health Agency. During both theory and driving tests, we have an increased focus on hygiene which means:
- we avoid shaking hands as a greeting during this time
- during theory tests, we distance and separate large groups to avoid close contact
- we have increased our cleaning frequency
- we maintain good hygiene in cars, examination halls, receptions, waiting rooms, toilets and other areas
- from now on, only customer and driving instructor are allowed in the vehicle during the driving test. We kindly ask others to wait.
- we clean computer screens and the steering wheel of our cars
- for the moment, we do not let our customers use alcohol interlocks
- you will find information about good hand hygiene in our waiting rooms and toilets
We ask visitors, other than those who are going to take a test or a photo, to observe caution to prevent the spread of infection.
Thank you for your understanding!