GNS Väg (The Group for National Cooperation - Roads)
The Group for National Cooperation - Roads (GNS Väg) is an arena for the exchange of knowledge and coordination of activities within the area of road safety between important players with the aim of realising Vision Zero.
GNS Väg holds meetings six times a year and takes up current traffic safety issues that concern road traffic and the management of safety on the roads by objectives. GNS Väg has set up six groups of experts whose aim it is to influence road safety in a positive direction.
GNS Väg has representatives from:
- The Work Environment Agency
- The National Association for Road Safety
- The Ministry for Enterprise and Innovation
- The Swedish National Police Board
- The Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions
- Toyota Sweden AB
- The Swedish Transport Administration
- The Swedish Transport Agency