Information sheet with information on the choice of business form for future procurement of the second railway plan: Mölndal-Landvetter, Gothenburg-Borås, part of The New Main Lines.
The information sheet can be found via the link below, and in it you will find valuable information on the choice of business form for the procurement of the second railway plan out of four for Gothenburg-Borås. The name of the ongoing procurement is called: Consultancy Assignment For the preparation of the railway plan Mölndal-Landvetter together with environmental impact assessment and system document for Gothenburg-Borås, part of new main lines within the City of Mölndal and Municipality of Landvetter, Västra Götaland County
Important times for the procurement:
- The application invitation will be announced on 2021-08-02 (NOTE! Advertising of the TED advertisement takes about 3 days so the procurement can be seen in Kommers no earlier than 2021-08-05).
- Last response day 2021-09-13
- Qualified and selected applicants are invited to take part in the tender documentation 2021-10-29
- Last tender day 2022-01-28
- Planned contract start at the end of May 2022
Brief description of the Mölndal-Landvetter section:
At Rävekärr in Mölndal, the corridor turns east and the new railway enters a longer rock tunnel at Sandbäck. Just east of the Mölnlycke urban area, the rock tunnel ends and the railway continues through a hilly landscape towards Landvetter Airport. Just before the airport, the railway goes back into a rock tunnel. A station is being built under the airport terminal.