The Swedish Transport Administration has a whistleblowing system. It is an external, independent function handled by our procured supplier Lantero.
Register via web form on Lantero's page: lantero.se/reporting/trafikverket
or call +46 (0) 20-899 433 (telephone hours weekdays, 8 am to 5 pm).
The function Lantero is completely independent of the Swedish Transport Administration, so it should not be possible to investigate who is behind the notification. If you choose to remain anonymous, you must be careful how you express yourself, so that it is not obvious to the recipient who you are. It is also important to clear any attachments from user information that may reveal who you are.
All information linked to a case is deleted from the system when the case is processed, so that no sensitive information should be stored unnecessarily at Lantero.
If you have any suspicions of corruption, bribes, conflicts of interest, irregularities in connection with working conditions or breaches of tax legislation at Trafikverket, you can report your suspicions.
Your report should include the following information:
- Your name (optional)
- Contact details (e-mail address or telephone number) (optional)
- What type of irregularity do you want to inform Trafikverket about?
- Where did this happen?
- When did it happen? State the date and time, and whether this was a recurring incident.
- Who was involved?
- Do you have access to any form of documentation?
- Have you taken any other action in connection with the irregularities? Have you notified any other body or individual, or Trafikverket?
- If vehicles are involved, have you noted the registration number(s)?
You can find out how to make a report under 'Contact us' above.
You can find out how we deal with personal data in connection with this type of matter by reading the document 'Behandling av personuppgifter' below. It is important that you understand how this works.
What will happen to your report?
Your report will be received by the company Interaktiv Säkerhet, who may forward certain information to Trafikverket. We will start an investigation at Trafikverket. This may lead to us reporting the matter to the police or to Trafikverket's disciplinary board, or to no further action being taken.