At the moment, the Swedish Transport Administration has two procurement systems. Some of the procurements are announced through the old system, CTM/eu-supply, while most others are now announced via Kommers.
- All new announcements are now published via Kommers.
- Trans-Q is used in the same way as previously.
- From second half of February, we also expect all new queries for renewed competition will be published in Kommers.
- All procurements that are announced via CTM/EU-Supply will also be completed there.
- Search both systems via the two links below.
- Support of Kommers for suppliers is handled by Primona AB.
Create account and log in
To submit a tender, you need an account with login.
- Kommers: Create an account by opening the procurement system via the link Current procurements via Kommers below.
- CTM/eu-supply: New users create an account by opening the procurement system via the link Current procurements via CTM/eu-supply.com below. If you are already a user, log in as usual. “