At the moment, the Swedish Transport Administration has two procurement systems. Some of the procurements are announced through the old system, CTM/eu-supply, while others are announced via Kommers.
- During the summer and early autumn, a few announcements will be published in Kommers, while the great majority of announcements will still be published in the previous system, CTM/eu-supply.
- In autumn 2020, the number of announcements in Kommers will increase.
- LUF procurements are published as previously as directed procurements via code(s) in Trans-Q.
- With effect from November, all new procurements and queries for renewed competition will be published in Kommers.
- All procurements that are announced via CTM/EU-Supply will also be completed there.
- Search both systems via the two links below.
Create account and log in
To submit a tender, you need an account with login.
- Kommers: Create an account by opening the procurement system via the link Current procurements via Kommers below.
- CTM/eu-supply: New users create an account by opening the procurement system via the link Current procurements via CTM/eu-supply.com below. If you are already a user, log in as usual. “