When allocating sites and financial support, priority will be given to proposals that:
• have a conceptual connection to the specific location
• are innovative and original, and that create unexpected experiences
• invite, arouse interest, or activate passers-by in the urban environment
• have their roots in the local environment
• are adapted to the designated surface
• can cope with the challenges of weather and wind for at least six months (banners will not be accepted)
• comply with all rules and guidelines.