Important to consider before transport - Transport exemption
Here is a checklist of what it is important to consider before the transport.
- The transport must be well-equipped with the markings prescribed in the decision.
- The hazard warning vehicle and its driver must meet the requirements indicated in the decision.
- Make sure the transport can take place without impediment by road work or from vertical or lateral limits, etc.
- Contact the traffic director or police well in advance if the transport requires escort.
- The decision, with all attachments, must accompany you during the trip.
- The transport must take place within the designated period of validity.
- It is often a good idea to check weigh the transport before it begins. Trafikverket can also require check weighing of transports.
- Contact the regional office that made the decision if something is unclear.